tessa-darling’s Kandi Giveaway!
I decided that I would do a kandi giveaway for all of my wonderful followers. You guys are great. (: I also have been wanting to do this for awhile. I love making kandi and I would love to share some of the things that I have made or will make with someone that may not live near where I do.
What you will win:
- The 3D cuff in the very first picture.
- A small cuff like one that is in the second picture. (If you win you will be able to choose your own colors.)
- 25 singles or doubles. (Again, if you have a color preference, let me know.)
- 5 Necklaces. (Also can choose colors and characters.)
- I am only shipping within the US. Sorry to those of you outside of the US.
- You MUST be following me, tessa-darling.
- Likes and reblogs count. But please, only reblog once a day.
- Be 18+ or have your parents permission to enter this giveaway. I don’t want any mad parents because you are giving out your address to a stranger.
- I will be using a random number generator to pick the winner. (www.random.org)
- If you do not follow the rules that I have set I will have to disqualify you and pick another winner. I will message the winner the day the giveaway ends and if they do not respond within 2 days I will pick another winner.
Giveaway ends May 25, 2014 at 12:00AM (PDT)
Good luck to everyone. (:
Wait do American people not call their friends mate?? Is this a thing???
Yup. I’m sure some do but mostly people just say friend. Which is boring but whatever.
Wait so you go up to your friends and be like “Hello friend.”
we use names
And if you call me at 4 am, too sad to even say hello, I will listen to your silence until you fall asleep. If you need to cry I will not wipe your tears away because you are only human and sometimes tears are as close to laughter as you can get and that’s okay. If you get sleepy I will let you drool on my arm and I won’t laugh at you if you snore too loud. If you need to yell so hard that your voice cracks and your knees fail I will hold you up and yell with you. If you get so angry you punch your hands red I will ice your knuckles and tell you that wounds heal both inside and out, and just like the cold that is harsh and burning, I will always be the warmth to soothe you and make you feel better. I will love you.